Monday, October 3, 2022

Singer School (Episode 2: Locker Buddy)

 Hey guys!, Welcome back to my series of "Singer School", I'd like to thank everyone who supported the first episode of the show!, so here's episode 2 (Locker Buddy)!


Nicky Youre: So... how long have you been in this school for?

Montero (Lil Nas X): I've been here for about 3 years, how bout you?

Nicky: Just started, I made a new friend though...

Montero: Sweet, who?

Nicky: Her name is Tate McRae!

Montero: Cool, glad you're making friends already!

Nicky: Yup...

(They approach Mrs. Swift's room)

Montero: Here we are! Room 1989

Nicky: Thanks, Montero...

Montero: No problem, bro!

(they open the door)

Mrs. Swift: Hello, Nicky!

Nicky: Hi...

Mrs. Swift: Please, take a seat

Nicky: thanks...

(Nicky takes a seat, but gets thrown a paper ball at by Harry Styles)

Nicky: Hey!, what was that for?

Harry: Because you're in front of me, and because I don't like you.

Nicky: Ugh...

Mrs. Swift: Hello and welcome to your homeroom, My name is Mrs. Swift and I'll be your teacher for the rest of the year, that is until I release Midnights then I'm out of here.

Mrs. Swift: Anyways... Let me do attendance, If i pronounce your name wrong, please let me know!, uh, Galee?

GAYLE: It's pronounced Gayle.

Mrs. Swift: Sorry, I'll try to remember that!, Lauren Spencer-Smith?

Lauren Spencer-Smith: Here!

Mrs. Swift: Nicky Youre?

Nicky Youre: *shy* H-here...

Mrs. Swift: Harry Styles?

Harry Styles: here...

Mrs. Swift: Megan Thee Stallion?... do we have an Megan Thee Stallion here?

Megan Thee Stallion: Ahh

Mrs. Swift: Oh, next time say "Here". okay?

Megan Thee Stallion: Aight!

Mrs. Swift: Jax?

Jax: Sup!

Mrs. Swift: okay, we're almost done... Drake?

Drake: Wassup, Mrs. S!, can't wait for our song to be released

Mrs. Swift: (smiling) Same, anyways... Normani?

(everyone is quiet)

Mrs. Swift: Normani?... I guess she didn't show up for her first day

Mrs. Swift: and lastly, Tate McRae!

Tate McRae: Here!

Mrs. Swift: Good, now that we got that out of the way, I have been informed by Principal Beyonce, that you are all required to meet your locker buddys, so... do that, I guess

(Everyone leaves to find their locker buddys)

Nicky Youre: Please don't be Harry, please don't be Harry, please don't be-

(Fortunately, his wish came true and his locker wasn't next to Harry's)

Nicky Youre: Oh, thank god...

Tate: hey Nicky!

Nicky: oh, hey Tate!

Tate: have you found out your locker buddy?

Nicky: Yea, It says avenue beat, even though I don't know who that is, who's your locker buddy?

Tate: mine is Harry...

Nicky: Oh, that's gonna suck...

Tate: yea-

Harry: HEY, MCRAE! HELP ME WITH THIS STUPID LOCKER

Tate: Ugh..., I gotta go, bye Nicky!

Nicky: bye Tate!

(Nicky goes back to his locker and sees 3 girls standing next to his locker)

Nicky: hi, uh, who are you people?

Sam Backoff (Avenue Beat): Oh, hi... we're avenue beat

Nicky: Nice to meet you, i'm nicky!

Sam: I'm sam, and these are my friends, Savana and and Sami

Savana: Waddup

Sami: hey!

Nicky: nice to meet you th-

(Harry approches Nicky)

Harry: well, well, well, if it isn't mr. "head out my sunroof" Youre

Nicky: hi harry...

Harry: what a nice locker you have...

Nicky: thanks!

Harry: would be a shame if something happened to it (Harry spray paints Nicky's locker with "harry wuz here")

Nicky: Hey!, stop that

Sami: leave him alone, you bully!

Harry: (stops and stares at Avenue Beat) oh, it's the one hit-wonders known as avenue beat, you can't stop me or else i'll give you an "avenue beatdown", you know what... (spray paints avenue beat's locker too)

Sam: Hey!

Savana: you jerk!

Sami: leave us alone or else i'll tell mrs. Cardi on you!

Harry: later, losers! (laughs)

Nicky: I hate him...

Savana: don't feel bad, you're almost gonna beat him at the billboard hot 100!

Nicky: the what?

Sam: the billboard hot 100, It's a popularity chart of everyone here, i'll show you!

Nicky: Okay!

(Later...)

Harry: time to see the billboard hot 100 to see if i'm still the king around here!

(Harry looks at the chart, but looks confused)

Harry: Hey!... I'm supposed to be number 1, who the heck is Steve Lacy?

(in a hidden corner, Steve Lacy laughs at Harry)

Steve Lacy: guess the top dog has been dethroned...

and that's a wrap on episode 2, hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned to episode 3! (Harry vs Steve vs. Sam Smith/Kim Petras)









1 comment:

Singer School (Episode 5: Preparation of the Song Contest)

 Hey guys, sorry that I've been inactive for a month, had alot of stuff to take care of, but I'm back and ready to roll... and now, ...