Friday, February 17, 2023

Singer School (Episode 5: Preparation of the Song Contest)

 Hey guys, sorry that I've been inactive for a month, had alot of stuff to take care of, but I'm back and ready to roll... and now, here is Singer School episode 5, Preparation of the Song Contest


Nicky Youre: Dear diary, It's almost time for my school's annual song contest... I heard Harry's doing some promoting at school, which sucks... but at least he's not bullying me... which would be until it's over, Welp... time to go to school now...

(At School, Cardi is talking to Principal Beyoncé)

Cardi: So, Bey... I was wondering since you're campaigning, can you maybe, I don't know... have me do some campaigning, please...?

Beyoncé: Cardi, let me ask you something..., who is the prinicpal of the school?, who is dubbed the "Queen" in the music world, and who is gonna win the song contest?

Cardi: You...

Beyoncé: Exactly, so you let me do my business, or I will fire you, am I clear?!

Cardi: Yes, my majesty...

Beyoncé: Good, now... time for me to show these kids who the real champion is...

???: Oh, are you...

Beyonce: (turns around) YOU... h-how did you find me?

???: Oh, Beyoncé... I will always outrun you... *laughs*, I still remember in 2017... when I dethroned you for Album Of The Year... 

Beyonce: DON'T BRING THAT UP!...

???: Ooh, still mad, eh?, That's the reaction you're gonna have once I beat you once more...

(Cardi walks in)

Cardi: Uhh, no offense but who are you?

???: Oh... guess the "Queen Bey" hasn't told you about me, eh?, the name's Adele...


(in the hallway, Harry the bully holds a sign that says "VOTE FOR ME OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP)
Harry: (grumbling) Ugh, where is she...

(Doja Cat pops up behind him)

Doja: BOO!

(Harry turns around and pushes her)

Harry: Ayo, what was that for?!, you tryna sabotage me!

Doja: Chill, I was just... um...

(Harry glares at her)

Doja: I was... making sure you win, so that no one else can beat you

Harry: Good, I thought you were gonna betray me... You won't betray me, are you, Doja?

Doja: No... I'm supporting you mate!

(What Doja was actually doing)

Doja: I'm thinking of stealing this trophy from that Harry kid, so i'm gonna need your help, since you're popular around here, whattya say?

Post Malone: Sure, I got nothing else better to do since our song's doing well on the charts

Doja: Excellent...

(Post & Doja shake hands, and end of flashback)

Harry: Good, ooh, here comes our first victim... 

(JVKE walks in the hallway but gets cornered by Harry)

Harry: Hello, JVKE... do you want to vote for me to win the song contest?

JVKE: Uh, no thanks...

Harry: It wasn't an request, It was an order...

JVKE: I'm still saying no, besides... I still don't forgive you for what you did to Jax...

(Flashback)

(Harry: Ha, you think you can get rid of my song from Radio...?)

(Jax: Yeah, cause I know your secret...)

(Harry: Well, I got a secret for you!)

(Jax: What is it then?)

(Harry punches Jax outside the school and Jax gets send flying to another place)

(Jax: Ugh, where am I...?)

(She looks at a sign that says "Ohio")

(Jax: DARN YOU HARRY!!!)

(Flashback ends)

Harry: Listen, you have a song called golden hour, right?

JVKE: Yea, why?

Harry: I'll give you an golden hour of you getting punched in the face if you don't vote for me!

JVKE: You know what... I'm gonna vote, but not for you!

(JVKE walks towards Taylor Swift who has a desk that says "Meet me at Midnight" with a ballot box that says "Midnight Mayhem", and puts a paper in it)

Taylor: Aww, thank you...

(Harry glares at Taylor and Taylor smiles back)

*While waiting for Harry to come back, Doja gets hit by a paperball in the head*

Doja: What the?!

(She opens the paper, it says, " You")

(She turns around and sees none other than SZA)

SZA: Hello, Doja..., 

Doja: SZA!, Hey... it's been a while since I've seen you when we did that "Kiss Me More" song

SZA: Yea..., um, why are you hanging out with that Harry dude, he's a total creap

Doja: I'm helping him win!

SZA: are you sure?, cause I saw you talking to Post Malone about wanting to w- (Doja covers her mouth)

Doja: SZA, please don't tell Harry, I'll do anything!

SZA: Anything, eh?, How about you vote for SOS?

Doja: SZA, that's not fair!

SZA: Vote for me or I'll tell Harry...

Doja: Fine...

SZA: Thank you!

(SZA walks away, and shortly after, Harry comes back)

Harry: who you talkin' to?

Doja: that SZA girl... 

Harry: Is she tryna sabotage me?, cause I have the best idea...

Harry: HEY SZA!

(He grabs a garbage can and dumps it on SZA)

Harry: You'll never sabotage me...

(SZA: Sabotage?!, has Doja told you what she's been up to...?)

Harry: Yea, she's supporting me!

SZA: Welp, It's time you learn the truth...

(While this is happening, Nicky puts stuff away in his locker, while suddenly, a hand grabs him and pushes him inside the Janitor's closet while he's shouting for someone to help him)

???: Keep your voice down, mate... have you seen anyone by the name of Harry Styles?

Nicky: Yea, why...

???: Well, me and my friends want to take him down, and you seem like the perfect guy to help us...

Nicky: Who are you?

???: Well to get the understanding, we'll have to take you back to 2011, the year of One Direction...



and that's the end of Episode 5... and boy, alot of chaos is ensuing, Adele vs Beyonce, Doja betraying Harry with Post Malone, and Nicky possibly learning the backstory of Harry Styles.

well, see y'all next time on Singer School...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singer School (Episode 5: Preparation of the Song Contest)

 Hey guys, sorry that I've been inactive for a month, had alot of stuff to take care of, but I'm back and ready to roll... and now, ...